As we take in the latest news regarding the spread of the coronavirus, known as COVID-19, it’s important for you to know that The Accel Group has been keeping up with necessary precautions as advised by the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) as well as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). For proper preparedness and how this affects our organization, our business partners and the communities we serve, we want to reassure you that your business and/or individual needs will continue to be addressed during this time of precaution. Until further notice, we ask clients to minimize in person office visits.
To protect against the potential spread of COVID-19, here are the actions we have taken to ensure service to our valued clients:
- Provide appropriate cleaning supplies to disinfect our work areas in each location
- Thermometers available at each location to detect fevers for all staff members
- Limit our travel between locations and within the United States
- Require staff who travel outside the country to notify us in advance and work through necessary precautions prior to their return to work
- If illness is present, we are asking staff to stay home to prevent future spread of the virus.
Here are some additional links for your review:
As a valued client, please know that we have plans in place to allow associates to work off-site, equipped to answer your phone call and e-mails during normal business hours.
We appreciate your continued business and patience as we continue to stay abreast of the COVID-19 news. Your safety, as well as our employees, is of our greatest concern. We are now encouraging employees to work from home. As we monitor this situation daily, we will keep you informed as needed.