Join our team!
Our culture is centered around our core values, which represent who we are as an organization and what we strive for every day. Every member of the Accel team plays a valuable role in this and must be personally committed to each of these five values.
The ‘Accel Way’
The Accel Way is our ‘motto’ of sorts and represents how we live out our core values every day. It means we demonstrate an unwavering commitment to do the right thing, even when no one is looking. We strive to make our name synonymous with professionalism, high quality, and one of a kind customer service. We must learn to get comfortable being uncomfortable in order to grow and evolve. We also empower each other to do what is necessary to take care of our customers each and every day. And lastly, we remember that laughter renews our spirit and keeps us energized.
The Accel Way also accepts diversity and the strength it brings to productivity, innovation, and community. This includes being more intentional in our awareness and understanding of how diverse teams contribute to the organization’s success. It is the result of our growth mindset, willingness to evolve, and ability to seek out diverse viewpoints and experiences. And it supports finding the good in others and providing a safe, comfortable, and welcoming work environment for all.
Check out how we are cultivating our culture…. The Accel Way!
- Developing a diversity and inclusion statement that represents our commitment to welcoming and celebrating individuals of all backgrounds.
- Taking a more disciplined approach to building a diverse pipeline of applicants who bring new perspectives and experiences.
- Increasing our efforts to educate employees on all aspects of diversity, equity, and inclusion, not just in the workplace but in our communities as well.
- Offering training and development opportunities to employees that provide for both personal and professional growth.
- Holding quarterly one-on-one meetings between employees and their supervisors to ensure employees are engaged and getting the support they need to reach their full potential.
- Joining and actively participating in local networks and organizations that focus on creating more inclusive workplaces and communities.
- Recognizing and honoring all types of cultural traditions and holidays to support employees of different backgrounds.
- Remaining the hub of our local communities by supporting small businesses, buying local, and volunteering for causes that are important to us.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health savings accounts
- Wellness reimbursements
- Paid expenses toward licensing and professional development
- Discounts on personal insurance
- Paid time off benefits
- Paid volunteerism hours
- Casual dress code and flexible schedules
The Accel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to age, disability, genetic information, national origin, pregnancy, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other classifications protected by law.
If you are unable to complete the online application due to a disability, please feel free to contact us and ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
I enjoy working for The Accel Group because my job offers a real feeling of helping people. In addition, the organization understands the importance of a strong work/life balance. As a parent of 3 young boys, it’s important I have that balance.TylerClaims & Risk Solutions Team Lead
The best part of working at Accel are the relationships I’ve been able to build with customers and co-workers. I know if I have something exciting to share in my personal or professional life, my team and customers will be there to share in the excitement with me.KassieSenior Account Manager
The Accel Group is a great example of when strong leadership and a clear mission align. Our core values guide us in all that we do. We are on a mission to build something that has a lasting impact on the communities we serve.TyBusiness Solutions Advisor
The Accel Group’s culture is exceptional. Coming into the company as a young professional I felt right at home. Our agency puts employee engagement as a priority and there are fun things planned for our team each month.TessDigital Marketing Specialist
I am fortunate to work for a company that puts family first and truly looks out for the wellbeing of each and every employee. I have been here for 16 years and look forward to what’s to come.MollySenior Account Manager