Join our team!
Our culture is centered around our core values, which represent who we are as an organization and what we strive for every day. Every member of the Accel team plays a valuable role in this and must be personally committed to each of these five values. We strongly believe in and do our best to incorporate the values into everything we do.
The Accel Way is our ‘motto’ of sorts and represents how we live out our core values every day. It means we demonstrate an unwavering commitment to do the right thing, even when no one is looking. We strive to make our name synonymous with professionalism, high quality, and one of a kind customer service. We must learn to get comfortable being uncomfortable in order to grow and evolve. We also empower each other to do what is necessary to take care of our customers each and every day. And lastly, we remember that laughter renews our spirit and keeps us energized.
The Accel Way also supports finding the good in others and providing a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment for all. We want each and every one of our employees to feel valued, respected, and free to be who they are at work. We appreciate their diversity and the strength it brings to productivity, innovation, and community.
The Accel Group and Accel Wealth Management have a variety of career opportunities to fit all kinds of skills and experiences, and we’re always looking for great people to join our team. Feel free to submit a general application to be considered for future opportunities that may not be posted at this time.
- Sales positions include Business, Individual, Agribusiness, and Wealth Management opportunities. Our Sales Advisors are responsible for seeking out new clients, building a book of business, and maintaining renewal business throughout the year. Sales goals are evaluated and updated each year to ensure the Advisor continues to grow and succeed in their role.
- Customer Service positions include Account Managers and Account Specialists. Account Managers provide top-notch customer service to clients and additional support to the Sales Advisors on new and renewal business. Account Specialists provide assistance to Account Managers and Sales Advisors on day-to-day tasks that relate to the servicing of accounts.
- Administrative positions include finance, marketing, human resources, reception, and other roles that support the operational functions of the agency.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings accounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness reimbursements
- Paid expenses toward licensing and professional development
- Discounts on personal insurance
- Paid time off benefits
- Paid volunteer hours
- Casual dress code
- Flexible schedules
- Remote work options
I enjoy working for The Accel Group because my job offers a real feeling of helping people. In addition, the organization understands the importance of a strong work/life balance. As a parent of 3 young boys, it’s important I have that balance.TylerClaims & Risk Solutions Team Lead
The best part of working at Accel are the relationships I’ve been able to build with customers and co-workers. I know if I have something exciting to share in my personal or professional life, my team and customers will be there to share in the excitement with me.KassieSenior Account Manager
The Accel Group is a great example of when strong leadership and a clear mission align. Our core values guide us in all that we do. We are on a mission to build something that has a lasting impact on the communities we serve.TyBusiness Insurance Advisor
The Accel Group’s culture is exceptional. Coming into the company as a young professional I felt right at home. Our agency puts employee engagement as a priority and there are fun things planned for our team each month.TessDigital Marketing Specialist
I am fortunate to work for a company that puts family first and truly looks out for the wellbeing of each and every employee. I have been here for 16 years and look forward to what’s to come.MollySenior Account Manager