We support our community.
Resources For Everyone
As we are in the midst of the global COVID-19 pandemic, we want to share our important resources with our friends, family, and clients. Check back anytime for updates!
Note: These resources provided on this page should not be interpreted as legal advice. If you have questions, please consult your legal counsel.
- Iowa Governor announces extension and expansion of closures due to COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Iowa to extend filing and payment deadline for income tax and other tax types
- The federal tax return filing deadline is now July 15, 2020. For tax payments of up to $10 million, the IRS has also extended the deadline for both individuals and businesses to July 15, 2020. Estimated tax payments for 2020 originally due on April 15 will now be due on July 15.
- COVID-19 in Iowa
- Employer Rights – Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave Under the FFCRA
- House Gives Final Passage to $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill
- Notice of Enforcement Policy Regarding Expiring Driver’s Licenses and Medical Examiner’s Certificates
- Posture Corrective Exercises
- Resources for Supporting Mental Health
- Your Wellness Matters
- Getting Life Insurance Coverage: Why You Need to Move Quickly
- COVID-19 Quick Facts & Guidance from Mercy
- Steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick
- 10 Ways to Manage Respiratory Symptoms at Home
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities