Culture and Careers
An environment that cultivates culture.
We are a team and each player plays a valuable role. Our culture is centered around our core values, which requires a personal commitment from every player on the team.
The ‘Accel Way’
We strive for continued growth, both personally and professionally, and with such growth we must learn to get comfortable being uncomfortable. Change is inevitable, but when change is embraced, we realize we have far more similarities than we do differences, and together, we have much more potential for success.
The Accel Way is the result of our growth mindset, willingness to evolve, and ability to seek out diverse viewpoints.
The Accel Way understands the beauty of diversity and the strength it brings to productivity, innovation, and community.
The Accel Way holds each other accountable to consistent standards that demonstrate honor and integrity.
The Accel Way enjoys finding the good in others and providing a safe, comfortable, and welcoming work environment.
The Accel Way accepts the journey to cultivate a culture that is intentionally inclusive and celebrates diversity and equality.
Check out how we are Cultivating Culture… the ‘Accel Way’.
- Providing all employee implicit bias training and diversity inclusion training, which will be scheduled in the upcoming weeks.
- Increasing our efforts to educate all employees on issues regarding race, equality, inclusion, and belonging. This includes being more vigorous in our understanding and application of how diverse teams contribute to success on many levels.
- Joining and actively participating in local professional networks that focus on creating a more inclusive workplace and community.
- Honoring Martin Luther King, Jr Day by making it a paid holiday for employees to reflect and give back to their communities.
- Taking a more disciplined approach to building a diverse pipeline of potential hires and increasing our investment in diversifying our talent pool.
- Developing a company diversity and inclusion statement that will be posted on the company website and social media platforms.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- Spending accounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness reimbursements
- Paid expenses toward licensing and professional development
- Discounts on personal insurance
- Paid time off benefits
- Paid volunteerism hours
- Casual dress code and flexible schedules
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Accel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to age, disability, genetic information, national origin, pregnancy, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other classifications protected by law.
If you are unable to complete the online application due to a disability, please feel free to contact us and ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.